If you need trenching work done, count on Wee Dig It! LLC. Our team has over 20 years of experience with digging trenches for various projects, including installing septic systems and sewer lines. We serve residents and businesses throughout Delaware, Johnstown, Centerburg, Mt. Vernon and surrounding cities throughout central Ohio.
Like excavating, trenching involves digging holes in the earth. However, unlike excavation, this process specifically refers to creating a deep but narrow surface cavity. Trenching is an essential step for many installation jobs, including:
- Electrical lines
- Water lines
- Sewer lines
- Septic systems
- Drainage systems
- And more
Wee Dig It! offers the experience and equipment needed to complete any trenching work properly. We use best practices and follow every safety guideline to ensure that the ground around your home or business is safely trenched without any hassle.
- Established in 1996, Wee Dig It! LLC has served the septic system installation needs of customers in Delaware, Mt. Vernon, Johnstown, Westerville, Galena, Centerburg, Sunbury, Marion, Cardington, Marengo and other central Ohio communities.
- Finish grading or rough grading
- Accredited by the NEHA for septic tank/system installation
- Accredited by NORWECO for installation of Singulair Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Family owned, licensed, bonded and insured
For a free estimate on trenching services or to see our list of references, call Wee Dig It! LLC, serving Delaware, Johnstown, Mount Vernon, Lewis Center, Powell, Worthington, Westerville, Centerburg, Hilliard, Gahanna, Blacklick, Reynoldsburg, Columbus and all of central Ohio at 740-548-7064.